The Great Summer Zucchini Challenge continues…..
These are the real deal! Sugar, Flour, Oil… the whole nine yards…No Paleo this time so I can’t eat them. These are to go in my husbands lunch next week. Shhhh…don’t tell him I added the healthy Flax Seed Meal and Flax Seeds to the topping….
- 3 beaten eggs or THRIVE Whole Egg Powder – reconstituted
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups THRIVE white sugar
- 2 cups fresh shredded zucchini from the garden
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cups THRIVE all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Golden Flax Seed Meal
- 1 teaspoon THRIVE baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon THRIVE baking powder
- 1 teaspoon THRIVE salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup THRIVE brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Golden Flax Seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees . Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix the eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl; add the raisins. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Whisk the flour mixture into the zucchini mixture, stirring until almost all the lumps are gone.
- Sprinkle the tops with the brown sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25-30 mins depending on the size of the muffin tins.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy…Thrive on!