My search continues…finding more ways to use the zucchini from the garden!
These muffins turn out light, fluffy and golden brown….
1. 3 cups Almond Flour
2. 3 tsp THRIVE Baking Soda
3. 1/2 tsp THRIVE Salt
4. 3 tsp Cinnamon
5. 2 cups grated Zucchini fresh from the garden – excess water if any removed
6. 6 Eggs or THRIVE Whole Egg Powder – reconstituted
7. 2 tbsp Raw Honey or THRIVE Honey Crystals – reconstituted , Agave Nectar or SF Maple Syrup (I used SF Maple Syrup)
8. 1 Ripe Mashed Banana or 1-Cup THRIVE Banana Slices – smashed then reconstituted. I used a mallet!
9. 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
Add on’s if you want….I added them all!
10. 1/2 cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
11. 1/2 cup THRIVE Pineapple Chunks – smashed then reconstituted. I used a mallet!
12. 2/3 cup Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare muffin tins with Coconut Oil Spray
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl….so simple
4. Spoon mixture into muffin tins about 2/3 full
5. Bake about 18-22 minutes depending on the size of muffin tins used.
Enjoy… THRIVE on!