3 and 1/4 cups Almond Flour
1 tsp THRIVE Salt
1 tsp THRIVE Baking Soda
2 Eggs, room temp or THRIVE Whole Egg Powder – reconstituted
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Honey or THRIVE Honey Crystals – reconstituted or I used this time Vermont Sugar-Free Maple Syrup because I was out of THRIVE Honey Crystals and real Honey has too many carbs for me to tolerate.
1/2 cup Coconut oil or Butter – melted, or THRIVE Butter Powder – reconstituted. I used Butter because I was out of Coconut oil.
1.5 cups Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
1. In a large mixing bowl – mix together, by hand is fine – the wet ingredients then add in the dry ingredients followed by the Chocolate Chips.
2. Use a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Make 1/2 inch balls of dough and flatten them slightly before placing on the baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Enjoy… THRIVE on!