1.5 cups Almond Flour
1.5 tsp THRIVE Baking Soda
1.4 cup Cacao Powder
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp THRIVE Salt
1 cup Zucchini, finely grated if using fresh or mashed if using THRIVE Zucchini – reconstituted (I used fresh organic)
1 Large Egg at room temperature or THRIVE Whole Egg Powder – reconstituted
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbsp Raw Honey or THRIVE Honey Crystals – reconstituted (I always use THRIVE because it’s lower in carbs!)
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Chopped Nuts. I used Walnut and Pecan
1/2 cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips – Enjoy Life
1. Mix Almond Flour with the Baking Soda, Cacao Powder, Cinnamon and Salt.
2. In a separate bowl bet the Egg until foamy, beat in Yogurt, Coconut Oil, Vanilla, Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar. Make sure all is well combined then stir in the grated Zucchini, Chopped Nuts, Flaked Coconut and Chocolate Chips.
3. Fold in the Flour mixture and stir until combined.
4. Grease and Flour Jumbo Muffin Tin (makes 6 muffins) ~ Spoon batter in so evenly divided. Top with a few Chopped Nuts and Flaked Coconut.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Cool a few minutes before removing from tins. Cool completely before cutting.