12 Eggs (gathered from my hens this morning) or THRIVE Whole Egg Powder – reconstituted
1 Can Salsa (14.5oz can) Use whatever is your favorite. I used Raley’s California Fire Roasted Salsa.
2 small cans Diced Green Chiles or THRIVE Green Chiles – reconstituted, probably 1/2 cup would do.
1 small can Lindsay Sliced Olives with Red Jalapeno
1 tbsp THRIVE Cilantro (FD) + a little extra to sprinkle on top for color
1 tbsp Cholula Hot Sauce
2 cups Shredded Cheese or THRIVE Cheese’s – reconstituted
1.5-2 Cups THRIVE Beef Dices– reconstituted
1. Mix the Eggs, Salsa, Cilantro, Cholula Hot Sauce together. I used a stick blender.
2. Pour into a greased 9×12 pan.
3. Add in the Green Chiles and Beef Dices, spread evenly.
4. Add Shredded Cheeses again making sure to spread evenly throughout.
5. Top with Sliced Olives and a sprinkle of Cilantro for color.
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
A few of my crazy hens that insist on laying their eggs in the garage inside a box that has all my old 4-H ribbons from when I was a kid…..